This is my rant about life
| Photo courtesy AL.com |
I am representing me here. My opinions, my political views and, my slant on what I consider important. My comments and opinions do not reflect any of the above mentioned organizations.
Sometimes I have to just speak my mind without fear of offending someone who is associated with one or another of the many organizations I work with. So I created this space where I can voice my opinions about what is going on in today's world according to my opinion.
If I in any way offend any person, religion, race, or political platform I will make no apologies. These are my opinions on what I see and hear in every day life and I have the right to that.
So with that said here are the rules.
1. You may agree or disagree with me but you will not be allowed to be crude, rude, and socially unacceptable in the comment section.
2. You may share my posts verbatim, not cherry pick the comments you want to crucify me with.
Sometimes I have to just speak my mind without fear of offending someone who is associated with one or another of the many organizations I work with. So I created this space where I can voice my opinions about what is going on in today's world according to my opinion.
If I in any way offend any person, religion, race, or political platform I will make no apologies. These are my opinions on what I see and hear in every day life and I have the right to that.
So with that said here are the rules.
1. You may agree or disagree with me but you will not be allowed to be crude, rude, and socially unacceptable in the comment section.
2. You may share my posts verbatim, not cherry pick the comments you want to crucify me with.
3. Be respectful in discussions in the comment section and limit vulgarity to a few hells and damns.
Pretty simple really.
Stay tuned I am full of it and need to RANT!
![]() |
| Photo courtesy of Rick Dove |

ok, well hell's bells and oyster shells.
ReplyDeleteGood
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the coming attractions!!!
ReplyDeleteUhhh, works for me....
ReplyDeletelooking forward to hearing more! good to know what people really think...
ReplyDelete